Ms Turner, Derbyshire
I needed to move quickly and the team facilitated this, they went out of their way to accommodate me, which has made moving so much easier.
John German are pleased to offer this immaculate detached family home set on the outskirts of a modern estate in the popular village of East Leake. It is on a cul de sac in a corner position and although has quick access to all of East Leake's amenities, it also has quick access to the surrounding countryside.
The property is a huge and well maintained 4 double bedroom detached family home and early viewing is a must to secure it!
The accommodation to the ground floor includes a hallway with alarm and cloaks/wc off, spacious lounge (approx 15'11 x 12') with gas fire with surround which leads through double doors to the dining room (approx 10'9 x 10'2). The recently renewed L shaped breakfast kitchen (approx 12'10 x 10'8) includes a dishwasher, oven, hob and fridge and has a central island unit also whilst the breakfast area (approx 14'1 x 9'3) has tv point and double doors to the rear garden and patio area. There is a utility off the kitchen also.
To the first floor is 2 double bedrooms (approx 12'4 x 9'4 and 14' x 12) with fitted wardrobes, a double bedroom (approx 11'10 x 10'2) with wardrobe and ensuite shower room plus a further master suite (approx 17'4 x 15) with a bank of wardrobes and ensuite shower room. The main family bathroom (approx 9'7 x 6'3) has a 3 piece suite with bath and separate double shower cubicle also.
Externally to the front of the property is a double garage plus driveway for 2 cars and lawned garden with trees and borders. To the rear is a lovely garden with 3 patio areas, lawn and borders plus pergola.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and alarm. No pets.
As part of our application process, Tenant fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement and an inventory. Please note that these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact us prior to viewing the property for full details of the fees payable â€“ and at least before you make any decision about this property. Our Team can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated. Please also note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following:
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS â€“ prospective tenants will be asked to produce Proof of Identification, Proof of Address, a wage slip and signed Terms and Conditions prior to referencing proceeding. We would ask for your co-operation so that we can quickly process your application.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions yourself.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
4 bed detached
Double garage and drive
2 ensuite bedrooms
Huge breakfast kitchen
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate