Ms Turner, Derbyshire
I needed to move quickly and the team facilitated this, they went out of their way to accommodate me, which has made moving so much easier.
This beautiful 3 bedroom semi-detached home is situated in the ever sought after location of Hasland! Benefitting from having an enclosed rear garden, set in a cul-de-sac location and off road parking. The property is also close by to the local village shops including a fresh fruit and veg store, florist, and bakery. Hasland Hall community school is a short walk away as well as the local primary schools.
The property briefly comprises of;-
- Entrance porch to the front.
- Spacious living room room with stairs to the 1st floor.
- Kitchen/Diner with a range of wall and base units, integrated gas hob, electric oven and hood as well as space for appliances. French doors lead to the rear.
- Master bedroom is a large double housing the airing cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 is a further double overlooking the garden.
- Bedroom 3 is a single room in size.
- Family bathroom has toilet, sink and bath with shower over head.
- Externally the property benefits from a driveway, tiered garden with patio area and small lawn. There is also a large shed available for use with secure locking.
This property is not to be missed so please call to arrange your viewing as soon as possible!
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached
Recently Redecorated And Recarpeted Throughout
2 Double Bedrooms, 1 Single
Driveway Parking To The Front
Spacious Living Room, And Kitchen/Diner
Family Bathroom With Shower Overhead
Enclosed Rear Garden With Shed
Sought After Location
Call Now To Arrange Your Viewing
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate