Ms Turner, Derbyshire
I needed to move quickly and the team facilitated this, they went out of their way to accommodate me, which has made moving so much easier.
Accommodation in brief; entrance hall having guest wc, stairs to the first floor and under stairs storage cupboard.
The kitchen diner is fitted with contemporary wall and base units and incorporates integral oven, hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. This kitchen is finished to the highest of standards with a door leading to the communal courtyard. The sitting room is light and airy with a modern inset electric living flame fire and door leading to the hallway.
To the first floor are the carpeted bedrooms and bathroom along with another storage cupboard. The bathroom has a white suite with shower over the bath and glass shower screen and heated towel ladder.
Externally just beyond the barns is a private, pretty walled car park where there is parking for 1-2 cars per barn.
No Pets, No Smokers, No Housing Benefit
EPC Rating C
1) Each barn has it's own oil, electricity and water meters
2) Oil will be billed every 3 months following a meter reading being taken by the agent
3) The landlord is responsible for the clearance of the septic tank
4) No sky dishes are permitted
5) There will be an additional charge for the communal lighting payable equally between the barns which will be billed every 3 months
Stunning Barn Conversion
Pretty, Rural Location
Converted To The Highest Specification
Parking To Walled Car Park
Oil Fired Central Heating
Wood Framed Double Glazing
Swanky Fitted Kitchen With Integral Appliances
Available With Zero Deposit
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate