Ms Turner, Derbyshire
I needed to move quickly and the team facilitated this, they went out of their way to accommodate me, which has made moving so much easier.
Two double bedroom mid terraced home, well presented and modern throughout, situated in the ever popular village location of Pilsley. The property benefits from easy access to the M1, junction 29.
- Entrance into the lounge, being a good size and is decorated in a neutral colour with new light brown carpets, electric fire place with wooden fire surround.
- From the lounge you head through to a well presented modern kitchen/diner with a range of base and wall units. Black and white wall tiles and lino flooring. Double range cooker with gas hob and cooker hood and space for appliances. There is also an under stair pantry space fitted with shelving.
- The kitchen leads to a separate utility area with plumbing for a washing machine and cupboard space. This room has the back door leading to the garden.
- The utility room leads through into the family bathroom which comprises of a white three piece suite with bath and newly fitted shower overhead.
- The stairs lead off from the kitchen to a small landing where there are two double bedrooms both with neutral decor and new carpets. Bedroom two houses a storage cupboard containing the combi boiler, and also has a fitted wardrobes, and the larger master bedroom is a really good space with plenty of room for other furniture.
- The outside of the house has a rear shared garden with a little patio at the end, perfect for summer nights as the suns hits it all evening.
Pets by Negotiation
2 Bedroomed Mid Terrace
Modern Kitchen with range cooker
Spacious dining area
Seperate utility room
2 large double bedrooms
Lawned garden to the rear
Available End Now
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate