Ms Turner, Derbyshire
I needed to move quickly and the team facilitated this, they went out of their way to accommodate me, which has made moving so much easier.
Located in the popular residential area of Brockwell, is this well presented semi detached home providing a spacious and modern accommodation throughout. Benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, gardens, nearby primary school and good access for town centre.
- Entrance Hallway, stairs leading to the 1st floor.
- Large lounge with bay window, neutral decor and a feature display fire place.
- NEW modern kitchen with tiled flooring, fitted oven and hob with storage available and room for appliances. Under stairs pantry with shelving.
- This property has a lovely family bathroom being tiled with a p shaped bath and overhead shower!
- Main bedroom having a bay window bringing in lots of natural light, with neutral decor and wardrobe/storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 2 is also a double with neutral decor and storage available.
- Attractive rear garden is made of of a smaller pebble area, sleepers provgide steps to the lawn and patio.
- Driveway to the front of the property for 1 car.
Call Now To Book Your Viewing! 01246 220926!
Pets by Negotiation
Modern 2 Bed Semi-Detached
Popular Location Close To Town
Newly Fitted Modern Kitchen
Two Spacious Double Bedrooms
Modern Family Bathroom
Landscaped Rear Garden With Shed
Short Walk Into Chesterfield
Call Now To Avoid Disappointment
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate