Ms Turner, Derbyshire
I needed to move quickly and the team facilitated this, they went out of their way to accommodate me, which has made moving so much easier.
NEW TO THE MARKET This well presented, contemporary two bedroom apartment located in the ever sought after area of Brampton. This property boasts character and charm being one of four converted apartments which previously formed a historic family home. The property benefits from the option of furnished or unfurnished!
- Traditional front entrance with spacious hallway and stairs to the 1st floor.
- As you enter, there is a hallway with access to all rooms, with a Cloak cupboard for storage.
- To the left, there is a spacious, well presented living room with central fireplace, neutral carpets, 2 X 2 seater sofas.
- Off the living room is the single bedroom, with single bed, desk and space for slim wardrobe.
- Down the hall, you have a modern fitted kitchen with all appliances. Fridge/Freezer, washing machine, cooker, and integrated slimline dishwasher.
- The bathroom is a superb modern 4 piece suite, with spacious walk in rainforest shower, separate bath, sink, toilet and heated towel rail.
- The Master bedroom is at the end of the hallway, with a slight step down, the room is lovely and private and also spacious. Provided is a double bed and mattress, wardrobe and chest of drawers. there is also a built in wardrobe too.
- Externally the apartment has off road parking for 2/3 cars and a communal lawn.
Viewing Highly Advised!
no pets, no smokers.
Option For Furnished Or Unfurnished
Spacious Living Accomodation
1St Floor Apartment
Kitchen With All Appliances
Bathroom With Walk In Shower And Bath
Off Road Parking For 2 Cars
Viewing Highly Advised
Do Not Miss Out
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate