Ms Turner, Derbyshire
I needed to move quickly and the team facilitated this, they went out of their way to accommodate me, which has made moving so much easier.
Accommodation in brief; entrance to hall with large storage cupboard and access the living room, bedroom and bathroom.
The kitchen diner is off the living room and is fitted with contemporary wall and base units and includes integral oven, hob, fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. This kitchen is finished to the highest of standards.
The sitting room is a good sized, light and airy room with a door leading out to the communal yard, and has an electric living flame fire inset to one of the walls.
The bedroom is carpeted and the bathroom has a white suite with shower over the bath with glass shower screen and heated towel ladder.
Externally just beyond the barns is a private, pretty walled car park where there is parking for 1-2 cars per barn.
EPC Rating C
1) Each barn has it's own oil, electricity and water meters
2) Oil will be billed every 3 months following a meter reading being taken by the agent, tenants are able to check these readings themselves. The cost of oil will be calculated from the last oil invoice.
3) The landlord is responsible for the clearance of the septic tank
4) No sky dishes are permitted
5) There will be an additional charge for the communal lighting payable equally between the barns which will be billed every 3 months
A 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Barn Conversion
Tranquil, Rural Location
High Specification Throughout
Oil Central Heating & Double Glazing
Parking To Walled Car Park
Beautifully Fitted Kicthen With Appliances
Ideal For Jcb Or Toyota Employees
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate