3 Bedroom End of Terrace House For Sale in Nottingham for Asking Price £90,000.
Agent Details
Frank Innes
968 Woodborough Road
Mapperley, Nottingham
Nottinghamshire
NG3 5QS
01158 820 453; 01158 821 233
Energy Performance Certificates

Mapperley, NG3

3 Bedroom End of Terrace House For Sale

Estimate your mortgage payments
Arrange Viewing
  • View Brochure (PDF)
  • Listen To Audio Tour
  • Floorplan 1

3 Bedroom End of Terrace House, College Road, Mapperley, Nottingham, NG3 6FD

Property Description

This three bedroomed end terraced house is being sold with 40% shared ownership. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hall with downstairs wc. Lounge/diner and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, the master having an en-suite and a family bathroom. Externally there is a garage and driveway for two cars.

Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate

  • Hall 1.93m x 3.39m

    With laminate floor, radiator and stairs to the first floor

  • WC 0.86m x 1.79m

    Fitted with a two piece white suite with low level w.c, wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Radiator and double glazed window to the the front elevation

  • Dining Kitchen 2.72m x 3.39m

    The kitchen is part tiled and has matching base and wall units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. There is an integral electric oven and gas hob. There is a tiled floor, radiator and double glazed bay to the front elevation

  • Lounge/Diner 4.75m x 4.26m

    The lounge occupies the rear of the house with double glazed French doors leading outside and further double glazed window to the rear, two radiators. Fitted under stairs storage cupboard

  • Landing 0m x 0m

    With double glazed window to the side elevation, loft access and fitted airing cupboard

  • Bedroom One 2.81m x 3.39m

    The master bedroom has a radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation, built in double wardrobes and access to the en-suite

  • En-suite Shower Room 2.80m x 1.36m

    Being fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of shower cubicle, low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. There is an extractor fan, radiator and tiled vanity shelf.

  • Bedroom Two 2.54m x 2.94m

    With double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator

  • Bedroom Three 2.17m x 2.01m

    With double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator

  • Bathroom 1.85m x 1.91m

    The bathroom is fitted with a three piece white suite with bath, low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. The bathroom is part tiled and has a tiled vanity shelf, radiator and extractor fan. Double glazed window to the front elevation.

  • Outside 0m x 0m

    The property has a small fore garden and gated side access to a rear enclosed lawned garden with patio area. There is a brick built garage and parking for two cars in front of the garage.

  • Shared Ownership Note 0m x 0m

    The property is being sold on a 40% shared ownership scheme. The rent currently for the remaining 60% is £530 per calendar month

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Energy Performance Certificate Graph
  • Asking Price £90,000
  • 3 Bedroom End of Terrace House For Sale

    Mapperley, NG3

Estimate your monthly mortgage payments for

Mapperley, NG3 Asking Price £90,000 Approximate monthly repayment
Deposit amount
Interest rate
Repayment term
£
%
years
Countrywide Mortgage Services can help you

Live chat opening hours are 9am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday

*

Mortgage lenders have their own affordability criteria. That's why it's important that you speak to one of our Mortgage and Protection Consultants from Countrywide Mortgage Services. They will be able to give you information, talk you though your mortgage and protection needs and find the best products for you, using a wide range of lenders and its insurance partners.

We use cookies on our website which are strictly necessary to ensure optimal site performance, functionality and for analytics. You can manage your cookie preferences via your browser settings. To learn more about the different types of cookies and how we use these, please see our Cookies Policy.
x