Ms Turner, Derbyshire
I needed to move quickly and the team facilitated this, they went out of their way to accommodate me, which has made moving so much easier.
2 bedroom apartment located within the sought after village of Long Whatton in the lovely development of The Uplands. Frank Innes are pleased to offer this property which is on the outskirts of the village but which has access to the M1 and Loughborough.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall,which has a toilet, bathroom with white suite with shower over the bath and kitchen off. The kitchen is brand new and has oven hob and extractor.
There is a well proportioned lounge and this leads off to a double bedroom and a good sized single bedroom.
Externally there is off street parking in a communal car park and communal gardens.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
No pets, children or smokers - EARLY VIEWING A MUST TO SECURE THIS LONG TERM RENTAL!
As part of our application process, Tenant fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement and an inventory. Please note that these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact us prior to viewing the property for full details of the fees payable â€“ and at least before you make any decision about this property. Our Team can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated. Please also note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following:
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS â€“ prospective tenants will be asked to produce Proof of Identification, Proof of Address, a wage slip and signed Terms and Conditions prior to referencing proceeding. We would ask for your co-operation so that we can quickly process your application.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions yourself.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Contact branch for relevant Energy Performance Certificate